CAREERS- ProForm is Hiring
ProForm Fabrication is growing and we are looking for good people that are looking for a positive, flexible and energetic workplace where your contributions are valued.
ProForm offers a full benefits package including competitive wages, paid holidays, medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, 401K with employer contributions, as well as paid leave.
ProForm is a leader in the metal fabrication industry and we are dedicated to helping shape the future for OEMs in the agriculture, construction, utilities and food industries.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Monitor the fitting and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
- Examine work pieces for defects, and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Layout, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to welding, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and tape measure.
- Report all non-conforming material to the Welding Lead immediately.
- Ensure assigned work is understood prior to commencing.
- Comply with standards and procedures of ProForm’s Health and Safety Manual and Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
- Complete housekeeping duties in assigned area or project area daily and/or when required.
- Complete assigned work within given timeframe and according to specifications.
- Complete required paperwork.
- The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-5 years’ experience welding. TIG, MIG, Stainless welding experiences are preferred.
- Possess a solid understanding of welding equipment and welding accessories.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, welding process specifications and welding symbols.
- Must be able to operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to weld metals using designated processes.
- Must have the ability to weld in all positions with good penetration and quality.
- Must be able to read a tape measure, calipers, level, and square.
- Ability and willingness to follow directions and work independently.
- Good verbal communication skills.